Saturday, November 19, 2011

Can Anybody tell me a list of good video cards for my PC, it's a dell 4700 Dimension?

I want a list of good video cards that is good enough to play a game like Age of Empire 3. It has to be compatible with a dell PC ver. 4700

Can Anybody tell me a list of good video cards for my PC, it's a dell 4700 Dimension?
Your computer sports a 16x PCIe (PCI Express) slot, in case you didn't know that (because you didn't post it).





I'd go with a video card of about 256MB memory, probably nVidia would suit the dell well.





Keep in mind that once you put the card in the system, you'll have to change your BIOS settings, at least according to what I'm reading now.


The onboard video is SHARED, which means if you have 128 megs of ram, 64 megs of it is probably being shared for video.
Reply:Any PCI 256mb card will do fine. check the box of age of empires to verify the card you pick will work with the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment