Saturday, November 19, 2011

I have a question regarding my future purchase of a gaming laptop, which involves video cards and processors?

Im looking at two alienware laptops and wondering if i should purchase the 1299 one or 1599. The 1299 intel core duo processor with a 256mb ATI mobility Radeon X1900 video card. THe 1599 one has a AMD Turion 64 Mobile Processor with a 512MB NVidia GEForce Go 7900 that is SLI Enabled. My question regards which is better for gaming, if the processors and graphic cards are really diffrent or similare and please explain.

I have a question regarding my future purchase of a gaming laptop, which involves video cards and processors?
ok nOOb listen, Get The Second Option Geforce's are way better than ATI's and Amd's are better for gaming the intel's simple as that.
Reply:plus more memory helps the gaming experience

vacuum deodorizer

No comments:

Post a Comment