Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Will my video card work with World of Warcraft, and if not, what video cards in your expierience work well?

I have VIA/S3G KM400/KN400 video card (I know it's old) and was wondering if theres any drivers I can download to make sure WoW will work, (if WoW wont work with that card anyway). Also feel free to leave the video cards you use when playing WoW





Thanks alot

Will my video card work with World of Warcraft, and if not, what video cards in your expierience work well?
Hmmm... Well, here's what I'd do first:





1. http://www.srtest.com/referrer/srtest This will evaluate your computer's hardware and tell you whether or not your system can handle the game and at what quality level. If something's wrong, it'll make suggestions for improvements. Just select the game you'd like to test with the drop down menu. The download is short and clean. I've tested it.





2. Install whatever drivers for that video card and get the latest copy of Direct X.





Also, make sure your video card even supports that software. I've just recently discovered that this can be... a huge problem.

vacuum deodorizer

No comments:

Post a Comment