Sunday, May 23, 2010

Are there any good newer/older budget AGP video cards that I can buy?

I want to know. Are there any good newer/older budget AGP video cards that I can buy without me having to buy a new power supply (I have a 250watt.) Seems like PCIE are really getting us AGP folks.





My system requirements are:





Intel P4 2.6ghz


256mb ram


integrated graphics with 8mb of vram %26amp; integrated sound


crappy speakers


80gb internal hard drive


1 AGP 2.0 1.5V %26amp; 3 PCI slots

Are there any good newer/older budget AGP video cards that I can buy?
Check out Weirdstuff.com,(no it's a used part's computer store!). I have bought old mobo's from them,(to repair old computer's for people), and all have worked. Some of the lower end vid cards should work with your Psu. Walmart sells a Visiontek ATI Radeon 9250 with 128MB's that'll work, and it's a PCI version. 'Google' the web for a PSU calculator, and it'll tell how much your components in your present system are using, and what it would recommend. They're usually just charts for you to figure out your Psu requirement's, nothing to download.

shared web hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment